• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scholarship for A-Levels in Pakistan

Reaction score
Hey guys can you please tell me about the scholarship facilities for A-levels in Pakistan...Especially scholarship requirements for LGS-JT and ALGC...How many As or A* are equal to how much percent scholarship...

Thank You in advance...

(if you have website link it is also appreciated)

Reaction score
LGS JT - 10 points for A*, 5 points for A. 40 pts - 33%, 50 pts - 75%, 60 pts - 100%.
Beaconhouse usually has the policy, 8 As - 100%, 7 As - 75%, 6 As - 50%. They might make concessions if you have a higher number of A*s. This is the topmost. Below that, there are plenty of schools that can give 100% at 6As.

Do keep in mind that scholarship gets reviewed (not everywhere though) on school exams and/or AS results.

Reaction score
İ study in beaconhouse Garden town...İf i want to study in ALGC i heard that they do not take admission test...But if i want to change my school like if i want to go LGS they will take an admission test plus they charge me a security fee...is this correct.

Reaction score
İ study in beaconhouse Garden town...İf i want to study in ALGC i heard that they do not take admission test...But if i want to change my school like if i want to go LGS they will take an admission test plus they charge me a security fee...is this correct.

No admission test for A Levels. Its your O Level grades + cocurriculars + interview that decide it (in all honesty though, it's just the grades).
I don't know about any AL admission that requires an admission test.

Reaction score
the part about security fee is correct

Reaction score
Me studying in BGTL in 2024 (O3) 10 years later lol

Reaction score
Do keep in mind that scholarship gets reviewed (not everywhere though) on school exams and/or AS results.