• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

School Problem..!!

Reaction score
Hey guys..
I am having confusion and I want to ask you that could you guys plz tell me the names of affordable A level schools in karachi as I am not frm a very rich family so tell me the names of 9 or 10 A Level schools in karachi in which I can afford to study and plz tell me that which schools offer scholorship and how much (it should be a big and well known school/college) and on how much A's they give how much % discount on fees..
Plz help

Reaction score
usually schools offer full scholarship at 8A in olevels

Still you pay around 20,00rs for sciences for 3 months

so monthly fee for sciences (including practical fee) comes around 8,000rs if you get full scholarship

i can only tell about lahore. Sorry

robinhoodmustafa can you help?

Reaction score
What is the entry requirement and scholorship requirement for The Lyceum school..
Plz tell me ASAP!!

Reaction score
What about Ladybird grammar schOol..?
What is there fees and scholorship criteria..?

Reaction score
I guess for beacon it is around 50k for two months and for city school it is around 42k for two months

Reaction score
hey sorry 2 change the topic.........bt what if the pupil is giving IGCSE exams ???????????????

Reaction score
If u r a science student then Beaconhouse takes 22,000/month and if u have received good grades then u will definitely get great scholarship.The scholar ship criteria is written below:

6 A's---50%
7A's----75%
8A's and above----100%

So good luck fella!!

Reaction score
Dude get a life! When did u heard of Falconhouse for A'levels?? :) Not even in thousands! Try some other place! I knew about the criteria for BSS so i told about it. For rest of them I actually don't know! Lyceum dont give scholarships at all and same goes for Karachi Grammar plus for Nixor you can check on to their website but its too high! Think several times before applying! :p Good Luck! :D

Reaction score
haz_flame

1. Karachi Grammar
  2. Lyceum
  3. Nixor
  4. SaintPatrick
  5. Saint Micheal's (They Surely Give Scholarships)
  6. South Shore
  7. City School
  8. BeaconHouse
i m thinking to apply in stpats,st micheal.can u pls tell me fee structure of these school+admission+security deposit.And pls tell me which a level branch of Beacon is good in terms of faculty,students,environment nd scholarship.
I m a commerce student so if u know any other a level college which may b economical nd good for commerce so pls recommend?

Reaction score
i m thinking to apply in stpats,st micheal.can u pls tell me fee structure of these school+admission+security deposit.And pls tell me which a level branch of Beacon is good in terms of faculty,students,environment nd scholarship.
I m a commerce student so if u know any other a level college which may b economical nd good for commerce so pls recommend?

St Pats havent release their 2013 prospectus and form.
St michaels have their admission open till 15 august. admission fee is 60,ooo rs n monthly fee is 14ooors

Both school offer scholarship

Check their Website and Contact them for more information.