• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SECTION B

Reaction score
Its printed clearly that attemo a specified number of questionz ( 2 in phys 3 in chem) so if we attemp all will our first two be marked or our best 2??

Reaction score
y u ppl try to be oversmart ??? first two questions will be checked man..!!they dont have much tym to check ur 3 questions n finding the best two..!!

Reaction score
itz quite obvious dat alwayz da frst answers r checked! so only da frst two...dey wont even read ur thrd answer!

Reaction score
No, actually my chem sir, told that they mark the best. In his meeting with head examiner of chem he was shown a paper in which a person did all the questions and at the end the person cut one question. The cambridge people checked all of the questions even the cut one and by chance his cut one had more marks,so they entered the marks for his cut one.

Reaction score
very rare examiners do tht!! ....usually dey have a lots ov papers to chk so dey juxt lyk for da frst two done...!

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Its printed clearly that attemo a specified number of questionz ( 2 in phys 3 in chem) so if we attemp all will our first two be marked or our best 2??

I don't clearly remember where but I have read in a Pakistan Studies examiner report it said that they examiner check all questions and use the highest. They actually said it as an example of a student who did all 5 of the questions. This was followed by an instructions for the examiner to even check the last 2 blank pages at the end of the paper.

The are paid to check the paper, its their job. Of course they check the whole paper, no doubt about it.

Same goes for all those who think that they only check what you have written in the given lies. This is totally false. They check each and every corner.

Reaction score
Yea...my chem teacher said that too...so At the start of the thory section i wrote a 100 word not to the examiner practically begging hi to check all three (to be on the safe side)

Reaction score
Not kidding.....Actually my eng is pretty good(but typing horrible) so I tried to impress them with my vocab too.
In Urdu B paper i did something like this too...In translation ther was 2 Mill....i wrote a long note on how it could b translated to 20 Lac or 2 lac nd that examiners shld b more careful :D
the only paper I ddnt get A+ in as it turnd out.
Chem k paper mai mai ne examiners ko jokes b likh k bhejai like
whats the fav ftball team of taliban
new york jets :p

Reaction score
darknight_007 said:
sahar said:
very rare examiners do tht!! ....usually dey have a lots ov papers to chk so dey juxt lyk for da frst two done...!
to beat the bst, in order to be the bst!!
Didnt quite get this....Can u xplain??

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Not kidding.....Actually my eng is pretty good(but typing horrible) so I tried to impress them with my vocab too.
In Urdu B paper i did something like this too...In translation ther was 2 Mill....i wrote a long note on how it could b translated to 20 Lac or 2 lac nd that examiners shld b more careful :D
the only paper I ddnt get A+ in as it turnd out.
Chem k paper mai mai ne examiners ko jokes b likh k bhejai like
whats the fav ftball team of taliban
new york jets :p

Haha.. ab ho gaya bhai aap ka paper check.... EXAMINER ne taliban ka nam parhte hi dar jana hai... aur paper ke har taraf kisi nai kisam k bomb ki talash shuru kar deni hai.. LOL...

Reaction score
lolxz datz really funny n amazing....m hearing frst student doin dx kind ov thingx :p lol

Reaction score
Well i do out of the ordinary thingz nd this just came to my mind..... pretty sure it wont effect my grade though...Ny ways Mai ne Islamiat mai b isi tra western culture mai rape adultry etc ko criticize kya tha