• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

self study for buisness ?

Reaction score
is it possible to self study buisness? i need stringly need advice,cause i might be appearing for nov exam and those who did the exam is it hard?

thanks xx

Reaction score
is it possible to self study buisness? i need stringly need advice,cause i might be appearing for nov exam and those who did the exam is it hard?

thanks xx
as a syllabus business is too long but it is easy to understand yet u have a lot of work to do in past papers because there are many questions that carry 8 and 12 marks so u need a techer to teach u the technique for answering such questions

Reaction score
as a syllabus business is too long but it is easy to understand yet u have a lot of work to do in past papers because there are many questions that carry 8 and 12 marks so u need a techer to teach u the technique for answering such questions
well i had a talk with the teacher,who told me that english is essential cause i need it for paper 2 for answering my questions and some calculations are there..,its just i have no idea of how to start with it..
but thank you.

Reaction score
Yes, it's possible. I had an absolutely messed up teacher last year and I kept getting hundreds in that subject (mock exams), despite not having hired a private tutor. I would read, understand and memorise it all by myself. Self-studying this particular subject is very easy, but don't forget to apply your knowledge onto paper 2 as it is very important. Your teacher's very correct about that one - you do need good English.