• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SHOULD I BUY IPHONE, BLACKBERRY, ANDROID OR HTC

Reaction score
BlackBerry isn't a 'smartphone'. And obviously no match to the Android Monsters. ;)
Says hu?? BBs are smartphones frm RIM!
they are boring and no match for Apple or the Androids..but they are hell cheap..
and they hang very often!!

Reaction score
Says hu?? BBs are smartphones frm RIM!
they are boring and no match for Apple or the Androids..but they are hell cheap..
and they hang very often!!

Says the world. BlackBerry can't be considered as smartphones. RIM is a flop. :)
They are business phones, what can one expect than cheap rates? But then again, rates on other phones don't differ much. My opinion. :)

Reaction score
Says the world. BlackBerry can't be considered as smartphones. RIM is a flop. :)
They are business phones, what can one expect than cheap rates? But then again, rates on other phones don't differ much. My opinion. :)
AM not for BB..i dont evn like em!
trust me..rates for BB and other fones differ soo much here..i was on holiday @ thailand recently...n blieve rates for BB were hell cheap..
i had to go widout 3G coz iv got the S2 and 3G plans for oder fones were expensive!

Reaction score
AM not for BB..i dont evn like em!
trust me..rates for BB and other fones differ soo much here..i was on holiday @ thailand recently...n blieve rates for BB were hell cheap..
i had to go widout 3G coz iv got the S2 and 3G plans for oder fones were expensive!

Rates differ in different places. They're not close to cheap where I live. Haha. ;)

Reaction score
what phone doz skype work best at and video calls frm skyppe? heard therez problemz in htc?

Reaction score
I would definitely recommend Android. IOS [iPhone isn't that great, trust me.]
I have used iPhone 3G,3GS,4,4S and I didn't like them over Android. Whereas I have used Android [LG Optimus Black,HTC Desire,Samsung Galaxy S,S2 and loads of others]

Android has many features over iOS which I would definetly love to argue about but I currently don't have the time [Maybe some other day]

Hope you choose wisely, if you were to tell your budget [Price Range] then I would be able to recommend the perfect Smart-Phone for you.