• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SHOULD I BUY IPHONE, BLACKBERRY, ANDROID OR HTC

Reaction score
is urz sensation? datz da one everyone complaining about!

There aren't no problems with Sensation using Skype. Previous version of Skype had some bugs but they released an update to it. Other than that, visit the HTC website, they too, released a bug fix to a WiFi problem in some devices.

Reaction score
oh.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....:rolleyes::rolleyes: Blackberry:cool: is soo much better than Androids which always happens to copy IPHONE !!!!! :EVIL SMIRK::sneaky:

Funny. Really.

Can we Skype on blackberry?
Can we use something exactly like siri on blackberry?
Can we personalize a blackberry as per our needs? (Themes and everything).
Can we play the famous games like angry birds on blackberry?

And they said blackberry is better than Android. :LOL:

As per the copying part, I seriously doubt that. Android is a lot better than iOS with much more advanced features and apps. It's not the Android that's copying anything. ;)

Reaction score
Th
There aren't no problems with Sensation using Skype. Previous version of Skype had some bugs but they released an update to it. Other than that, visit the HTC website, they too, released a bug fix to a WiFi problem in some devices.

Thankxxx i was worried i wnt b able ta skype on it.. Any other way i cn get facetym on sensation other dn skype??

Reaction score
Bro if you state your price range maybe I could advise you the best you could buy! I agree with Epiphany and whoever whose saying blackberry's aren't that good! Trust me,I've used a blackberry and they aren't that impressive.You can't play cool games on it. The keypad is small and to top this,it's a freakin business phone mainly designed for businessmen! I would also not advise you to for for iPhone:

First day: "man,this is the shizz"
Second day: "okay,this iPhone is cool"
Third day: "mom,can I have some money?"

You'll get sick of an iphone.I did. I've used an iPhone 2g and 3g both. Iphone is VERY appealing at first but then you go like "lemme see that android phone".
If you can afford a phone within 11k-13k I say go for a samsung android phone or HTC! I asked many people here and everyone advised me to buy samsung or htc mostly. And I'm going for samsung galaxy Y S5360 (if that's the correct model no.) . Go for HTC or samsung! trust me,you won't regret an android phone.I've never had one myself but I've used my friend's and these phones are splendid! Go for it:)

Reaction score
I already hav a sensation htc but havnt used it still so wondered about itz performance... Thankxx

Reaction score
Bro if you state your price range maybe I could advise you the best you could buy! I agree with Epiphany and whoever whose saying blackberry's aren't that good! Trust me,I've used a blackberry and they aren't that impressive.You can't play cool games on it. The keypad is small and to top this,it's a freakin business phone mainly designed for businessmen! I would also not advise you to for for iPhone:

First day: "man,this is the shizz"
Second day: "okay,this iPhone is cool"
Third day: "mom,can I have some money?"

You'll get sick of an iphone.I did. I've used an iPhone 2g and 3g both. Iphone is VERY appealing at first but then you go like "lemme see that android phone".
If you can afford a phone within 11k-13k I say go for a samsung android phone or HTC! I asked many people here and everyone advised me to buy samsung or htc mostly. And I'm going for samsung galaxy Y S5360 (if that's the correct model no.) . Go for HTC or samsung! trust me,you won't regret an android phone.I've never had one myself but I've used my friend's and these phones are splendid! Go for it:)

(y)

Androids are all about personalisation whereas iOS based phones (iPhone) have limited abilities.

Reaction score
(y)

Androids are all about personalisation whereas iOS based phones (iPhone) have limited abilities.
Well,that sums it up:) I can't wait to get my samsung galaxy! now that I discussed such good things about android! haha:D