• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should I do Olevels and FSc for Admission in medical college?

Reaction score
Is it okay to do Olevels instead of Matric before FSc for Admission in medical college?
Yes but if you are sure you will be able to secure maximum A* in o level and your will be able to change your learning methods when you shift from o level to fsc because we in o level mostly focus on concepts whereas in matric and fsc you have a lot of theory to learn.

But now with the new rule of 50% fsc and 50% entry test it doesn't matter that you do o level or matric so yes you can go for it.

Reaction score
I'm in the same predicament... Doing O and A levels, though, so will that work for medical schools here in Pakistan, but not the government ones, I'm thinking either Agha Khan or King Edward?

Or any good medical ones abroad either, really? I just want to know if the O/A stuff works in PK.

Reaction score
no your aggregate will never be enough for king edward unless you score A* in all subjects with exceptional attempts
and you wrote that you are doing o and a levels please specify which one are you doing currently. For medical ones abroad obviously it is a good option.

And my advice you should have thought of it before choosing to do o and a level ....plan everything before doing it