• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should I repeat???

Reaction score
I got admission in FAST Islamabad Campus, I studied there for a month, but there private hostels sucks, they don't have proper facilities, so, I transferred to FAST Faisalabad campus, I live in Faisalabad..but this campus just started and has no HEC/NCEAC Recognition and Students with 50-60% marks are admitted here...Now, I regret my decision to transfer to Faisalabad Campus...What should I do now? Should I repeat Entry test in 2013?, My First choice was GIKI, I so want to get admission in GIKI.

Reaction score
I got admission in FAST Islamabad Campus, I studied there for a month, but there private hostels sucks, they don't have proper facilities, so, I transferred to FAST Faisalabad campus, I live in Faisalabad..but this campus just started and has no HEC/NCEAC Recognition and Students with 50-60% marks are admitted here...Now, I regret my decision to transfer to Faisalabad Campus...What should I do now? Should I repeat Entry test in 2013?, My First choice was GIKI, I so want to get admission in GIKI.
yup, repeat if u really wanna join GIKI..Goodluck!

Reaction score
FAST Faisalabad certainly does not sound to be good... which course are you studying?