• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Show your strength! Cast your vote!

Your vote?

• Imran Khan

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • PMLN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamat e Islami

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • MQM

• PPP -_-

• Total voters
Reaction score
Under 18? Cant cast your vote? Show your strength never the less!

Reaction score
I'm above 18 I guess I'm going to cast my vote InshaAllah , the thing is in im an overseas paki so I don't really know when and where I should vote , my dads said he would go to the embassy today to find out ^_^

Reaction score
I'm above 18 I guess I'm going to cast my vote InshaAllah , the thing is in im an overseas paki so I don't really know when and where I should vote , my dads said he would go to the embassy today to find out ^_^
cast your vote in the above section

Reaction score

Unfortunately there is no voting system for overseas pakistanis(n).

Reaction score
people are actually scared of going out to vote for pti in khi... :( although im trying my level best to encourage them :)

Reaction score
people are actually scared of going out to vote for pti in khi... :( although im trying my level best to encourage them :)

yah what with all the firing, target killing and threats, they probably are. but this is what our pakistanis have to get out of. This is how in every elections the wrong people keep getting elected. we must break this barrier of fear and go out on that day and vote for the right person!
so its good to see that you'r encouraging people to do so(y):)