• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sign this petition for the sake of Humanity

Reaction score
U.S forces in Afghanistan are currently using the best tanks ever, tanks that can termed as 'un-destroyable', because like Israel, they can stop any missile targeted at them in midair. However, the Taliban use a very ingenious method to beat the odds. What they do is construct mini launchers (the rocket-launchers type), and merely shoot a pipe (or any hard cylindrical material), aimed at the exhaust of the tank. This consequently causes the tank to blow up. So like Muhammad ali said, it is not the weapons, it is the people behind the weapons, because
"War is nothing but strategy"
Adding up to my list of things that Muslim needed in this era is 'Perfect Strategists'.... (y)

Reaction score
What is HAPPENING!!!!!my friends (well not any more) these traitors bullshit..I don't usually kill but when i do i make sure they are these bastards !
tumblr_n9p5o1v5k21s4lolfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n9p5o1v5k21s4lolfo3_1280.jpg

Reaction score
What is HAPPENING!!!!!my friends (well not any more) these traitors bullshit..I don't usually kill but when i do i make sure they are these bastards !
View attachment 46359
View attachment 46360
You can never kill anyone on the basis of one's likes and dislikes( also if one supports Israel), further swearing is prohibited in Islam... Islam is unlike any other religion as it preaches humanity... If we are so against them so the least we could do is to try to change there thinking, show them real side of the truth... If Allah Swt will's then he will be guided or remain lost...

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah!! Israel officially agrees to long term ceasefire! Victory to Gaza, Alhamdulillah. The war has stopped :')
View attachment 46857
Yeah that sure is a astronomical victory in itself, provided that Hamas does not strike again, that is violate the ceasefire. They violated one before, and I just hope this ceasefire doesn't face the same consequence.