• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Silly mistakes in cie

Reaction score
Me too. Well, I did a lot of silly mistakes on my CIE exams. Honestly.
In Maths, I wrote 1 < 1,000,000 for the question "write a figure when 1 less than 1,000,000"
It should be 1,000,000-1=999,999
And I didn't finish my First Language English paper 22. Which is... GREAT -__-

Reaction score
In Maths, I wrote 1 < 1,000,000 for the question "write a figure when 1 less than 1,000,000"
you will lose 1 or maybe 2 marks max,my chem atp didnt well because i was up all night and everything i saw was blurry so.....

Reaction score
No i don't think it will be that serious. If you wrote topic 6 but then decided to write on topic 4 without changing the topic mentioned, then the examiner will see the line ,' My father's look...' and will realize that you did the error. Also if you did the converse, the examiner won't find this line, and will instead find the 'wooden box'
So yeah the examiners are sensible enough, and there is nothing to worry about
oh yeah inshallah.
thanks ^_^

Reaction score
it is okay, i am doing some really weird mistakes in my cies. i feel like killing myself but oh well, everything happens for a reason. so you can just pray now.

Reaction score
It's embarassing you know? Only me who was incorrect.
Even I feel like killing myself now haha~
lol no it can't be like that, so many candidates appeared in that exam, someone might have done something wrong. :p
oh as soon as the exam finishes, i run out of the room,straight to my car so that no one would get a chance to discuss the paper with me because apparently, i dont want to let them know how stupid i am being in the CIEs. :/
this is our last chance dude. it feels so weird when i think that i won't be touching these books finally. maybe not ever again.

Reaction score
lol no it can't be like that, so many candidates appeared in that exam, someone might have done something wrong. :p
oh as soon as the exam finishes, i run out of the room,straight to my car so that no one would get a chance to discuss the paper with me because apparently, i dont want to let them know how stupid i am being in the CIEs. :/
this is our last chance dude. it feels so weird when i think that i won't be touching these books finally. maybe not ever again.
What CIE are you taking?

Reaction score
haha exactly. i am having a really bad luck since my cies started:( but i am planning to be more attentive while attempting the paper and ofcourse, praying to Allah :)
Just study and believe yourself ;) Even I'm scared for English because I didn't finish it. Anddd, pray to God :)
Don't be like me. I ask people about the answer and I regret things

Reaction score
Just study and believe yourself ;) Even I'm scared for English because I didn't finish it. Anddd, pray to God :)
Don't be like me. I ask people about the answer and I regret things
i try to avoid discussing the paper because there is no use to discuss the answers as you are never going to attempt the paper again. it will just make you feel bad and guilty for no reason. well honestly, all that is left to do now is pray :)

Reaction score
i try to avoid discussing the paper because there is no use to discuss the answers as you are never going to attempt the paper again. it will just make you feel bad and guilty for no reason. well honestly, all that is left to do now is pray :)
that is true :) and I can't do Economics and English :( I'm bad at both of them

Reaction score
I love Accounting but not Economics. I hate memorizing :(
just think like, it is a matter of few days :) like of course you would deal with economics in your future but for now, you will have to study economics and give its paper which will take a few hours :) and then... vacations.
that is what i do atleast, i tell myself that it won't last forever. so,if i want a better future i would have to sacrifice a few hours of my life for my non favourite subjects :)