• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Single or taken? ;)

Reaction score
Personally I prefer staying single ..... saves me from all the Drama

True that. But what you're reffering too is that same old typical relationship. There's stuff more important in a relationship then the same old 'lovey dovey crap'. I too, prefer staying single other then seeing my heart break every single time. :).

Reaction score
True that. But what you're reffering too is that same old typical relationship. There's stuff more important in a relationship then the same old 'lovey dovey crap'. I too, prefer staying single other then seeing my heart break every single time. :).
Noooooo I am reffering to all relationships

Cat

Reaction score
Xbox says: "u double crosser!"
PS3 says: "PS2 is good too...try it out...cuz i got going with the nintendo and i dont feel like dumping it!" :ROFLMAO:

LMAO!!
to Xbox: whatever floats your boat :D
TO PS3: NNNNOOOOOOO! Don't do this to meh! I just dumped them all to be with you....you da one! ;)

Reaction score
LMAO!!
to Xbox: whatever floats your boat :D
TO PS3: NNNNOOOOOOO! Don't do this to meh! I just dumped them all to be with you....you da one! ;)
XboX: u do...and u just jumped to the smaller PS3 boat... :(
PS3: sorry cat...i'm taken :D

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Reaction score
XboX: u do...and u just jumped to the smaller PS3 boat... :(
PS3: sorry cat...i'm taken :D

To xbox: you never proved your love to me, you kept running away! And now look, PS3 doesnt want me anymore and its all YOUR fault!
PS3: I'll kill PS2 just wait :mad:

Reaction score
To xbox: you never proved you love to me, you kept running away! An now look, PS3 doesnt want me anymore and its all YOUR fault!
PS3: I'll kill PS2 just wait :mad:
ROFL!

XboX: i made Halo just for u...doesnt dat prove my luv! PS3 doesnt have it! :ROFLMAO:
PS3: OVER MY DEAD BODY! :ROFLMAO:

Cat

Reaction score
ROFL!

XboX: i made Halo just for u...doesnt dat prove my luv! PS3 doesnt have it! :ROFLMAO:
PS3: OVER MY DEAD BODY! :ROFLMAO:

Xbox: Really? You could've done better than that! Thats no way to prove anything :X3: Dont say anything about PS3!!! You mess with him, you mess with me :cool:
PS3: Find I'll just find a place where you're not there. Then we can live happily everafter! :love:

Reaction score
Xbox: Really? You could've done better than that! Thats no way to prove anything :X3: Dont say anything about PS3!!! You mess with him, you mess with me :cool:
PS3: Find I'll just find a place where you're not there. Then we can live happily everafter! :love:
XboX: :notworthy: *feels diminished*
PS3: wen i said "OVER MY DEAD BODY"...i meant it! U wont lay a finger (sorry, i mean paw) on my PS2...!

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Reaction score
XboX: :notworthy: *feels diminished*
PS3: wen i said "OVER MY DEAD BODY"...i meant it! U wont lay a finger (sorry, i mean paw) on my PS2...!

Xbox: *walks away stomping and cursing*
PS3: Of course you meant is honey! But I dont have a liking towards PS2 :sick:
Plus dont you think she's a lil 'old' for you? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Xbox: *walks away stomping and cursing*
PS3: Of course you meant is honey! But I dont have a liking towards PS2 :sick:
Plus dont you think she's a lil 'old' for you? :rolleyes:
XboX: i WILL have my vengeance from PS3...I SWEAR!!!
PS3:i shall protect it wid my life! old is gold! and it's cute too...specially d slim version!! :ROFLMAO:

Cat

Reaction score
XboX: i WILL have my vengeance from PS3...I SWEAR!!!
PS3:i shall protect it wid my life! old is gold! and it's cute too...specially d slim version!! :ROFLMAO:

Xbox: No! You can go die!!!
PS3: Please don't make me kill her! I just want you!!

Cat

Reaction score
XboX: even though the game dumped u like a garbage bag! -__-
PS3: No! u go die!!! :ROFLMAO:

Xbox: What do you want from meeeee? o_O
PS3: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...but thats alright bcuz I like the way it hurts.... :'(

Reaction score
Xbox: What do you want from meeeee? o_O
PS3: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...but thats alright bcuz I like the way it hurts.... :'(

XboX: i want the whole of YOU! xD
PS3: since its alryt...y dont u wuit bothering me? xD