• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Asim History Notes (Here for FREE)

Reaction score
abdullah
Salam, can you please post notes on all of the Second Section of History that you get from Benchmark. Thanks, that'd really mean a lot.
Plus, don't you guys have very little time left? I mean, basically you're left with seven chapters of Geography and whole Section 3 of History, how can possibly Sir Asim cover all of that in one month?
Please post these as well:
1. Biography of the Prophet
2. First Muslim Community of Medinite State
3. A couple of checked tests so I can see how Sir Asim checks. It's said that his checking style is that of CIE examiner so please do this.
Mercy,
Thanks!
I have uploaded section 2-7 marks Q/A. I don't have Sir Asim's Islamiat Notes but I have compiled notes from different forums of xtremepapers, if u want tell me I'll upload them. As I said in my previous post, I have got the notes of history only from a friend and I am not going to Benchmark so I cannot answer your other questions (about syllabus) and so I don't have any tests checked by Sir Asim.

Reaction score
i need help to answers on these questions:
1- Why was it so difficult to agree on a new constitution in 1950? (7)
2- How successfully did India and Pakistan handle the Kashmir Issue b/w 1947 and 1999? (14)
3- Why did General Musharaf come to power in 1999? (7)
4- Why was India successful in the 1965 and 1971 wars against Pakistan? (7)
5- Why did many Pakistani's migrate b/w 1947-1999? (7)

Please help me ASAP

Reaction score
2- How successfully did India and Pakistan handle the Kashmir Issue b/w 1947 and 1999? (14)

Please help me ASAP

Reaction score

Please help me ASAP
we cant do your homework (tip (if it is not your homework) don't do section 3 it is waste of time : Only do this if u have a lot of time)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't miss out section 3...what if they throw a weird ass question at you from section 2 that you have no idea how to answer...questions from section 3 are usually straight forward..

Reaction score
Don't miss out section 3...what if they throw a weird ass question at you from section 2 that you have no idea how to answer...questions from section 3 are usually straight forward..
have you given the paper?if not then don't give tips :p (plus there are 5 question: 3question from section 1 and 2 ,and 2 question or some times only 1 question so u are very much safe)