• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir muzammil Guess Paper isl paper 1 and paper 2

Reaction score
hope this one is real. jst ask my frnd and he told me sir hasn't released it yet(frnds sir's student since 4 months)

Reaction score
hope this one is real. jst ask my frnd and he told me sir hasn't released it yet(frnds sir's student since 4 months)
Maybe your friend is studying from a different academy .
Last year Sr Muzammil was giving remedial classes at JTC (my school) .
He gave the guess 7 days early to us , but in Bridge (his academy at that time) he gave it 3 days before the paper .

Reaction score
Maybe your friend is studying from a different academy .
Last year Sr Muzammil was giving remedial classes at JTC (my school) .
He gave the guess 7 days early to us , but in Bridge (his academy at that time) he gave it 3 days before the paper .
okay...... he studies in EGC DHA

Reaction score
IS Quran as a source of guidance the same as Gods relationship with the created world?

Reaction score
sorry i could nt reply it was also very good alhamdulliah but did some regretting mistakes

Reaction score
Oh yh, cant argue abt that, his Q.2 and Q.5 was spot on. Too bad p1 didnt work....

Reaction score
hey how was isl ppr2 2a was hard i could only write abut 1 and a half page on ques 2a ques 3a about the caliphs one was so easy but my space ended i coldnt write more how about that?

Reaction score
i wish i would get good grades man i studied like crazy for these exams please pray for each other and for me toooooo

Reaction score
i had a question if i can get an A in add maths. is it hard or easy?