• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SIR ZAFAR---GUESSPAPER---ONLINE

Reaction score
i havent got this question Q2 (a) What is this question can anyone explain little bit Thanks
Look in our syllabus the Quranic passages are of three themes.. God in Himself, God relationship with Created World, God with Messengers..In this particular question the examiner can ask for all three themes together or whether individually, ...So in these we have to explain the teachings of all these..that what they tell us ...

Reaction score
I hope sir Zafar Alam's guest paper would b quite helpful....
but I also need the guest paper of sir Khurram N Ashraf Penwalla ;)....
if any 1 has it plz post it here...!!!

Reaction score
i havent got this question Q2 (a) What is this question can anyone explain little bit Thanks

Um in Q5 b)

How is that question interlinked with a) part ?
Isn't b part) supposed to be in association with a part)
If you get what I mean? :S

Reaction score
plzzzzz.....can any 1 give me sir ashraf penwala's guest paper...!!!
it realy workes out.... :D ;;;

Reaction score
Praise Be To Allah.

Special Thanks to Dawarkazi

This is Zafar Alam's mock/guess

Surah fatiha,Alaq,Nas.
Q2 (a) major themes ov quran as contained both in passages u studied n other similar passages.
2 (b) what is tafser and conditions to be a mufasir.
Q3 (a) model of excellence.
3 (b) seal of the prophets.
Q4(a) relations with jewish tribes n hypocrites btw 622 to 632.
4 (b) y has relations with Jewish tribe changed.
Q5 (a) two of the ten blessed companions who did not become caliph.
5 (b) explain y the chief scribes of divine revelation r accorded great respect.
Tafseer pe question ata hai? o_O

Reaction score
Look in our syllabus the Quranic passages are of three themes.. God in Himself, God relationship with Created World, God with Messengers..In this particular question the examiner can ask for all three themes together or whether individually, ...So in these we have to explain the teachings of all these..that what they tell us ...

So in this question we have to write all surahs?

Reaction score
So in this question we have to write all surahs?
no it is not necessary to explain teachings of all surah...teachings of atleast 2 surah with reference given to them is necessary with full description up to the mark....but if you want to refer to all then it is aslso acceptable...if you cannot explain 2 at the best then refer to more. first 5 are regarding Allah in Himself, next 5 are about Allah and created world and the next 5 are about Allah and His messengers.

Reaction score
no it is not necessary to explain teachings of all surah...teachings of atleast 2 surah with reference given to them is necessary with full description up to the mark....but if you want to refer to all then it is aslso acceptable...if you cannot explain 2 at the best then refer to more. first 5 are regarding Allah in Himself, next 5 are about Allah and created world and the next 5 are about Allah and His messengers.

okay, thankyou :)