• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Six Authoritative Books......Plz help!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hy can any1 plz tell me what should v know about the six authoritative books. Is it enough that v know their names, who wrote them, and are they musnad or musannaf? Plz Reply!!!!!

Reaction score
I m alsoo confused on this ...... they r way too much difficult if u have to learn everything about them !!!! And i also havent seen any ov them in past papers :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
They are ONLY the MUSANNAF collections ( All of them) + U have to know the NUMBER of ahadith in each collection+ some details of their compilers ( From where they collected the ahadith etc)+ Names of the Books and their authors.
U shud be able to give more details of the First Two Books i.e The Al Sahihain!

And learn the names of the 4 Shi'a Collections+ their authors.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
They are ONLY the MUSANNAF collections ( All of them) + U have to know the NUMBER of ahadith in each collection+ some details of their compilers ( From where they collected the ahadith etc)+ Names of the Books and their authors.
U shud be able to give more details of the First Two Books i.e The Al Sahihain!

And learn the names of the 4 Shi'a Collections+ their authors.

@Hamza,, U haven't seen them in Past Exam Papers because this is a new Topics Included in the Revised Syllabus of 2009!!!

Reaction score
Why are you having a look at the syllabus of 2009? Use the content of 2010.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No, only the FEATURES of their collections, and the way how they collected the ahadith!!!