• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how badly did each of u get molested in Physics 3 !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Physics and Biology p6's have 40marks, P6 chemistry has 60marks
Total 160 marks for first two, and 180 marks for chemistry :p

Reaction score
so why is all science papers out of 180 then..........or am i mistaken !!!!!!!!!!o_Oo_O
they are out of 160.. but in chem iam doubt ful i think its out of 180 iam not sure bcoz iam not a chem student but iam quite sure about phyasics and bio :)

Reaction score
ITS OUT OF 200!!! NOT 180 -.- LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GT !!!!!!!!!. how much you get in paper 1 multiplied by 1.5 + paper 3 mark multiplied by 1.25 + paper 6 mark. you get a mark which is out of 200, last may june it was 142/200 for an A

Reaction score
ITS OUT OF 200!!! NOT 180 -.- LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GT !!!!!!!!!. how much you get in paper 1 multiplied by 1.5 + paper 3 mark multiplied by 1.25 + paper 6 mark. you get a mark which is out of 200, last may june it was 142/200 for an A
tht now is really pissing me off..................y multiply is this an equation to simplify.............it seems quite reliable but still......if u r ryt .......thn this yers gt...........is screwed badly ........:D:D:D:D:D...inshallah

Reaction score
srsly pp3 phy was the worsssssttt!!!! im totally depending now on the curve and pp6 insA it will be good......i rlly hope so or else we r all screwed:(:censored:

Reaction score
srsly pp3 phy was the worsssssttt!!!! im totally depending now on the curve and pp6 insA it will be good......i rlly hope so or else we r all screwed:(:censored:
same here.........i now feel tht i delibrately screwed maslf........electricity...radioactivity.......i knew all ans. but was lacking tym...........hpe tht the gt.....must be in 20's for paper 3 hope so !!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Anywyz gyz best of luck for tmrw paper 6 ^.....i.,e tmrw.................""""ALL THE BEST (y) (y)(y)SCREW THE REST """""

Reaction score
variant 2 was VERY EASY, and know people who tried variant 1 and 3 that said also easy.