• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

social sciences and psychology?

Reaction score
Many of my relatives say that in future there will be more demand for sociologists,psychologists,environmentalists,psychiatrists etc.This is proved by the fact that theses days they are getting jobs in developed world faster than engineers (except aeronotics).What do u think shall i proceed towards psychology and and social sciences as my career..i have an interest in it as well.Please give me ur opinion.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Reaction score
if u score high in these subjects and do see scope of this career in the future....why not?....... and by your talk u r confident and one should go for that in which he is confident.........
to some extent u r right about its scope but one must always be at a high rank in their field........do look forward for specialization when u choose it......best of luck btw!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I am also thinking about studying Psychology and hoping to continue with clinical neuroscience later. What do you think?

Reaction score
i have always wanted to study psychology as well....along with criminology or forensic science
but i live in bangladesh and they dont have these subjects in any private universities
just in this one public university but my parents wont let me go there as there is some chaos going on there every other day

anyway...what other subject can i take now that will help me later on carry on with either of these subjects in the future?
biochemistry? neuroscience? anthropology?
HELP ME PLSS!! I AM REALLY CONFUSED

Reaction score
For UK universities Psychology requires two sciences and you do not HAVE to study Psychology at A-levels but they do accept it. Neuroscience they accept two sciences and another subject. Biochemistry you need to take chemistry and another closely related science preferably Biology but the requirements are different for each univesity. I am not sure about anthropolgy. Just check out the universities you wish to apply to and look at the courses they offer. Hope that helped.:)