• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sociology 2251

Reaction score
I am appearing privately for O Level Sociology in October and not taking any tuition. Please somebody guide me on how to answer the 6 and 8 mark questions. Secondly, is it okay if i just do 5 units?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I cant answer ur first question since i dont take sociology but regarding the second one i can say that dont leave anything bcoz the papers are set in a way that they cover everything and u dont actually know what to leave!! :)

Reaction score
yes, u can leave some on choice eg.. im leaving social stratification, mass media, education and crime.
u have a lot of choice n the paper is easy.

as for answering the 6 n 8 mark questions, I have no idea coz I havent seen the past papers. but socio is 1 of the easiest subjects so chill.

Reaction score
not so easy considering I am not even taking tuition. I look at the past papers and there are plenty of things which are not given in the book or the notes of a teacher i obtained..

Reaction score
Hey Nishii4, you do sociology too. :p The paper was easy, no? They only changed the structure for Section A in Paper 1.

I enjoyed both papers. :D

Reaction score
yeah i enjoyed it too, i finished both ppr 30 minutes bfr!! from which school r u?

Reaction score
I kept writing till the last minute and added extra details. :D Just to get that distinction. :p
I'm from Mauritius by the way. School....Quatre-Bornes S.S.S
How about you?

Reaction score
mine was ok...paper 1 was kinda difficult..but 2 was easier..not tht bad overall