• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

solution banks converted to pdf!!!

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum, because it was a problem for many people that the math solutionbank only did work on IE 6,7 and 8.(and sometimes it didn't work on them)
I converted the math solution banks for the math papers to pdfs so you can use it on a mac,tablet and even your mobile. Took me 3 weeks, total of 6674 problems converted, and another 2 weeks to code the program (works for win,mac,linux).
you can find the links to the solution banks on this website.

this website contains the solution banks of all papers C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 FP3 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 D1 D2 S1 S2 S3 S4.
You can view it online from the website too.
www.solutionbanks.com
hope it helps, good luck with your exams, in need of your prayers
:)
C3 and C4's solutions do not work

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum, because it was a problem for many people that the math solutionbank only did work on IE 6,7 and 8.(and sometimes it didn't work on them)
I converted the math solution banks for the math papers to pdfs so you can use it on a mac,tablet and even your mobile. Took me 3 weeks, total of 6674 problems converted, and another 2 weeks to code the program (works for win,mac,linux).

this website contains the solution banks of all papers C1 C2 C3 C4 FP1 FP2 FP3 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 D1 D2 S1 S2 S3 S4.
www.solutionbanks.com
God bless you.. May He grant all your good wishes..ameen!!

Reaction score

www.solutionbanks.com
Thank you so much these will be incredibly helpful!!! :)