Solution of mathematics hodder

Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Points
3
If you're looking for solutions to Hodder Mathematics questions, please share the specific chapter, exercise, or question number. I'll be happy to help explain the solution step by step.
 

Thought blocker

XPRS Moderator
Messages
8,557
Reaction score
34,875
Points
718
I'll be contributing as well! :cool: Maybe I will need a screenshot to share some tips for the questions. hehe!

If you're looking for solutions to Hodder Mathematics questions, please share the specific chapter, exercise, or question number. I'll be happy to help explain the solution step by step.
 
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
11
Hey there! I really enjoyed exploring the solutions you shared for the Hodder mathematics problems. It got me thinking—how do you approach tougher questions when they stump you? I remember struggling with similar math concepts in school, and it often helped to discuss them with friends. Any tips on collaborative study methods that worked for you?
 

Thought blocker

XPRS Moderator
Messages
8,557
Reaction score
34,875
Points
718
Hey there! I really enjoyed exploring the solutions you shared for the Hodder mathematics problems. It got me thinking—how do you approach tougher questions when they stump you? I remember struggling with similar math concepts in school, and it often helped to discuss them with friends. Any tips on collaborative study methods that worked for you?
Ask yourself the following:-
1. Which topic is being tested
2. What have I learnt about that topic
3. What exactly is asked in question

Now create a map in your mind or on the paper:-
How can I connect the concepts I have written to get the solution of the question that has been asked.

If it connects, you can solve any tougher questions.

Starting point is to jot down the concepts that comes to your mind reading the questions and then thinking about how to connect them to get the solutions.
 
Top