• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SOLVED HARDEST questions for QUICK last day REVISION

Reaction score
I have introduced an index as proposed by some of my fellows on XPC.
the first page and tittle is updated to make it more attractive.

Reaction score
HOW TO QUICKLY ADD A NEW DIFFICULT SOLVED QUESTION:

if someone answers a difficult question on doubts thread. right click the #number at the left of the 'like' button, copy the link and paste it here on this thread. I will shortly update the index.

• howto.png
  • upload_2014-4-12_13-55-23.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
WAVES(AS)
i think that answer of q6 on page 8 is (d).Do confirm it!
well what a mediocre student like me thinks is that the intensity is max only if the polarizers(polarizers after the first one) are aligned according to the first polarizer to align it exatly like it u must do
i am sorry for my poor drawing.
I means intensityView attachment 38974
u just explained pi is correct which means both C and D are correct why is 5pi incorrect or 2pi correct according to u

Reaction score
read the question again.
it says the first three times.
and if you are confused about polarizes read this: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/phyopt/polcross.html
well what a mediocre student like me thinks is that the intensity is max only if the polarizers(polarizers after the first one) are aligned according to the first polarizer to align it exatly like it u must do

u just explained pi is correct which means both C and D are correct why is 5pi incorrect or 2pi correct according to u