• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solving accounting MCQS paper1?

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out in solving MCQS from paper1? :(
They seem to be so confusing, is there a compiled guide for solving the MCQS or any book just related to solving MCQS?

Reaction score
There is a topical MCQ book by nauman malik, bt that is if you live in pak.. It contains the answers and workings as well

Reaction score
They seem to be so confusing, is there a compiled guide for solving the MCQS or any book just related to solving MCQS?
Hi nirvana,main tool for mcqs is that u must have grip of all AS topics,u must have learned theory parts of the syllabus but with understanding such as accounting concepts etc,it is often tested in mcqs.As per my opinion,it is better to practice mcqs by urself and nt from solved books so that u can increase ur solving ability otherwise u will never be able to use ur own mind.In recent papers,both AS AND A2 MCQS,past mqcs hardly repeat and examiners set new type of mcqs to test students.Rest is urs will.Lastly u shuld have a virtuoso teacher of accounts,u cannot learn accounts without having a gud teacher.Bye