• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some of my concepts,that may help or u may correct(physics 3

Reaction score
1. If graph is plotted with axis starting from non-zero then u have to mention false origin!!
2. When making a table, if a quantity is squared or any other operation is applied, it is more preferable to give the resultant value in same significant figures
3. The examiner doesnot accept statements like human reaction error when stating limitations.
4. Values observed with ruler are given correct to 0.1 cm, with protactor to o.1*, with stopwatch to 0.01 s.
5. Do make a triangle when calculating the gradient of graph line and donot use table values.
6. When proving a relation ship, find value of constant K for two sets of readings taken and the difference must not exceed a specific value( PLEASE TELL ME THIS VALUE)

Reaction score
Re: Some of my concepts,that may help or u may correct(physi

i think it is 20

Reaction score

the value should be within 10 % to prove the relationship.
secondly stopwatch readings should be noted to 1 decimal place or .1 seconds

Best of Luck

Reaction score

fahadii92 said:
1. If graph is plotted with axis starting from non-zero then u have to mention false origin!!
2. When making a table, if a quantity is squared or any other operation is applied, it is more preferable to give the resultant value in same significant figures
3. The examiner doesnot accept statements like human reaction error when stating limitations.
4. Values observed with ruler are given correct to 0.1 cm, with protactor to o.1*, with stopwatch to 0.01 s.
5. Do make a triangle when calculating the gradient of graph line and donot use table values.
6. When proving a relation ship, find value of constant K for two sets of readings taken and the difference must not exceed a specific value( PLEASE TELL ME THIS VALUE)

I was wondering wen yu take reading then u take the difference of two lenghts rght n den yu subtract it so doesnt the uncertainty get *2

Reaction score

ya u are correct and if u take average ,the uncertanity is divided by 2!!!

Reaction score

if the uncertainty in the value of angle measured is +-0.1 then wat will be uncertainty in cos theta??