• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

some of my fav NASHEEDS..take a look!!

Reaction score
Well, Mr. Sami Yusuf before when he use to be with Awakening he also use to release both musical and non-musical version like maher Zain,
but now he don't Cause he is not working with Awakening!

But there is only 2 nasheeds non-musical originally!

The latest one was released previous ramadan!

Beautiful and Must listen "Ala Bi Dhikrika"

Reaction score
Well, Mr. Sami Yusuf before when he use to be with Awakening he also use to release both musical and non-musical version like maher Zain,
but now he don't Cause he is not working with Awakening!

But there is only 2 nasheeds non-musical originally!

The latest one was released previous ramadan!

Beautiful and Must listen "Ala Bi Dhikrika"

THANX FOR SHARING..

Reaction score
I know that! Mr. Sami Yusuf uses music alot but the recent album "Salaam" have pretty much less music then the previous album "Wherever You Are" and also the recent album has only vocals nasheed "Ala Bi dhikrika" have a Look:

O jazakillah for sharing...i didn't know he did have songs without music...jazakAllah for letting me know....will check them up later inshaallah :)....i don't follow him much...even d songs i heard of his, someone else shared it with me n i liked it...i don't even know his albums....will check the video u uploaded inshaallah :)im familiar with Zain Bhikha, Native deen , ahmed bukhatir n a few songs of yusuf islaam n dawood warnsbi ali...:)

Reaction score
O jazakillah for sharing...i didn't know he did have songs without music...jazakAllah for letting me know....will check them up later inshaallah :)....i don't follow him much...even d songs i heard of his, someone else shared it with me n i liked it...i don't even know his albums....will check the video u uploaded inshaallah :)im familiar with Zain Bhikha, Native deen , ahmed bukhatir n a few songs of yusuf islaam n dawood warnsbi ali...:)

I'm only most familiar with Sami Yusuf Cause I only listen to him most of the times , and a little bit with Mesut Kurtis, Maher Zain and Irfan Makki, Hamza Robertson and yusuf Islam
I've heard about native deen, Zain Bhika, and Ahmed Bukhtair