• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SOURCE WORK 4 MARKS QUESTION HIST LIST

Reaction score
for 4 marks do prepare from these topics for history... :) Hope this helps you guyz....!!

Doctrine Of Lapse
Greased Cartridges
Empress Of India
Battle Of Balakot
Scientific Society
Hindi Urdu Controversy
Two Nation Theory
Vernacular Act
Congress
Jallianwala Bagh Incident
Silk Letter Conspiracy
Hijri Movement
Chauri Chaura Incident
Choudhary Rahmat Ali
Proda
Rawalpindi Conspiracy
Basic Democracy
Hudood Ordinance
Cripps' Mission

sorry bout the spellings wrote it in a hurry :)

Reaction score
can u please clear me on that 14 marks question::
if the timeline question is like gandhi jinnah talks were most important for pakistan movement during 1940's

are we going to write events of gandhi jinnah simla confernce elections cabinet mission and 3 june plan ???? like this or start frm pak.resolution??

if not the latter than what will be the most important events.. elections perhaps?! right ?

Reaction score
I know about everything except Silk Letter Conspiracy. What is it? And in which book it is mentioned. Cuz I think its not in Nigel Kelly.

Reaction score
rehan751 said:
I know about everything except Silk Letter Conspiracy. What is it? And in which book it is mentioned. Cuz I think its not in Nigel Kelly.

it is mentioned in the 'NIGEL KELLY's' book. it is one or two paragraphs before the lucknow pact!! :shock:

Reaction score
we dun hav much to write bout vernecular act n greased cartridges .
how much do we have to write in four mark.i guess 1 page or half?? can somebody tell me?? please

Reaction score
XPF MASTER said:
rehan751 said:

it is mentioned in the 'NIGEL KELLY's' book. it is one or two paragraphs before the lucknow pact!! :shock:

OK thanx. I might have skipped it

Reaction score
well the topic shud have been_____________> SOURCE WORK 4 MARKS QUESTION HIST LIST that is not coming ...do the rest :p :p :p

Reaction score
ooops :D I skipped some things as I thought they were unimportant :D hahahah my bad ;) loll ppr was gud yarr come on :D