• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Speech & Mukalma Writing (urdu B)

Reaction score
there are no strict tules for speeches and mukalmas except that u need to write after two to three lines MUAZZAZ SAMAEEN! in speeches.........in mukalmas do give a scenario in 2 lines then start ur mukalma

Reaction score
Ok here is a tip !! do anything other than speech as you loose most of your marks in speech !!

Reaction score
Well this is the order given to my by my sir
do this
1)Muqalama
2)Letter
3)Report
4)Speech !!
Speech is most difficult but if you can do it so go for it !!

Reaction score
@Salman: My sis did speech last year and got regional distinction.

I am also good in speeches and literally hate Mukalama and letter. Personally I too consider speeches, the easiast of all!

Reaction score
Anon said:
@Salman: My sis did speech last year and got regional distinction.

I am also good in speeches and literally hate Mukalama and letter. Personally I too consider speeches, the easiast of all!
MASALLAH !!
well I m worst in Urdu so I go for the easiest !! :)

Reaction score
there r no hard n fast rules... just be within limits n write abt wt u no best and have a grip on.... i mean the topic tht matches ur interest and u no more abt... n if ur gud at speech thn go for it

Reaction score
yeah it is said also that if u add any sher or ashar in the speech it helps make an impression i guess this is totally a rumour as it is second lang and not first lang but anyways, yeah same here salman i too do the same.
But if u do write a good speech the examiner might be impressed as very few do it :D

Reaction score
My sis did speech and put some ashaars in it and Mashallah got a regional distinction/

Reaction score
Mashallah :D may she prosper even further :D hopefully we all would also be getting top grades :) inshallah we will :D