• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SSE test for LUMS

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out about what comes in lums sse test and how can i prepare for it.If someone can tell me the names of some academy s which prepare for this test that would be welcome as well.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out about what comes in lums sse test and how can i prepare for it.If someone can tell me the names of some academy s which prepare for this test that would be welcome as well.
go through sat books,,focus on sat maths and physics..also do chemistry and learn vocab words...its nt that difficult bt its also nt that easy

Reaction score
go through sat books,,focus on sat maths and physics..also do chemistry and learn vocab words...its nt that difficult bt its also nt that easy
Thanx for the response but can u be a little more precise please.SAT II maths,physics and chemistry I have to prepare?And have u given the SSE test.If yes how hard was it and what is the format and in which year did u give it?Also how many marks i should get?Sorry for so many questions...

Reaction score
Thanx for the response but can u be a little more precise please.SAT II maths,physics and chemistry I have to prepare?And have u given the SSE test.If yes how hard was it and what is the format and in which year did u give it?Also how many marks i should get?Sorry for so many questions...
gave lums test both sse and lcat.i had 6a's and 3b's in o level.(equvilace.82.55%).and 2c's and 1b in my As level exams..i never ever thought that i would get into lums..bt i got admission in shssl.nt goin becauz i wasnt offered financial aid).also apply in shssl or any other school becuaz sse is quite hard to get in.. u can also get transfer frm one school to another if u perform quite good in first year..grab sat books in these vacations, focus on maths and physics

yes prepare from sat 2 books..i didnt find it that hard and nt oooo easy.. it was normal..i gave test this year.there's a section of basic math (sat 1 maths,which is quite easy bt also go pracice it),english,chemistry,physics and advance maths..all are mcq's.. i am nt sure abt marks bt obviously u have to do ur best..i dont quite remember the type of questions ( the test was in feb ) sorry thats all i can remember, bt feel free to ask

Reaction score
gave lums test both sse and lcat.i had 6a's and 3b's in o level.(equvilace.82.55%).and 2c's and 1b in my As level exams..i never ever thought that i would get into lums..bt i got admission in shssl.nt goin becauz i wasnt offered financial aid).also apply in shssl or any other school becuaz sse is quite hard to get in.. u can also get transfer frm one school to another if u perform quite good in first year..grab sat books in these vacations, focus on maths and physics

yes prepare from sat 2 books..i didnt find it that hard and nt oooo easy.. it was normal..i gave test this year.there's a section of basic math (sat 1 maths,which is quite easy bt also go pracice it),english,chemistry,physics and advance maths..all are mcq's.. i am nt sure abt marks bt obviously u have to do ur best..i dont quite remember the type of questions ( the test was in feb ) sorry thats all i can remember, bt feel free to ask
u meet there condition bbc?

Reaction score
u meet there condition bbc?
if ts abt alevel grades they ask for overall grades not As grades..they ask for at leat 1 c..if i have gotten the same result of 2 c's then lums would have rejected me

Reaction score

Thanks so much but I have a few questions more.Firstly is the level of English as hard as SAT I and secondly did u go to any Acadmey or just prepared from books.And can u tell me the name of some good preparatory books

Reaction score
Thanks so much but I have a few questions more.Firstly is the level of English as hard as SAT I and secondly did u go to any Acadmey or just prepared from books.And can u tell me the name of some good preparatory books
umm..yes english is a little bit tricky bt learn the vocabs, honestly i didnt memorize a single word from sat vocab.. i have A in olevel english with 86%..i read lots of novels which helps me increase my vocab.. bt do go through sat vocab it will surely help..i didnt join any academy ( i see academies and tutions as a waste of time, i beleive in self study) i had Barron sat books
hope it helps

Reaction score
Prepare sat 2 maths, phy and chem.sat 1 maths & english too.Gave sse test got in by the grace of Allah.I didn't join any academy for it so im afraid i have no idea about that.

Reaction score
heyy um can i knw whch tests do we hav to give inorder to enter lums n also what is their admission criteria ... do they even see the results of AS level or A levels becuse adm close before the results cum out ??

Reaction score
I have 4As (maths,computer,pak.studies,urdu)+4Bs (Chemistry,physics,eng,isl) in O levels .If i achieve 4As in As level and a gud lcat can i be taken?