• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

star academy or kips academy?

Reaction score
can anyone guide me about which academy has better tests? star or kips, which are more precise for mcat.. and if anyone has those tests, then can i have those without joining the test sessions?

Reaction score
Neither is good enough. Both of them teach stuff that is not even in the syllabus. You may attend the test session of Star academy which are considered better. Inbox me if you want pictures of KIPS full length papers. :)

Reaction score
Neither is good enough. Both of them teach stuff that is not even in the syllabus. You may attend the test session of Star academy which are considered better. Inbox me if you want pictures of KIPS full length papers. :)

what about the simple test session which is going on right now? how is that for the individual chapters? ( of kips)

Reaction score
what about the simple test session which is going on right now? how is that for the individual chapters? ( of kips)

Its really of no use. I attended the complete academic session last year at KIPS but at the end I was just annoyed by the way they used to conduct the tests. You can go for it only if you are already done with the complete syllabus. Last year, I only started studying for MCAT around this time so the tests session was utterly useless for me.

Reaction score
Its really of no use. I attended the complete academic session last year at KIPS but at the end I was just annoyed by the way they used to conduct the tests. You can go for it only if you are already done with the complete syllabus. Last year, I only started studying for MCAT around this time so the tests session was utterly useless for me.

yeah i have heard that doing from books is far more important.. how is mcat english? apart from the synonyms we have to prepare

Reaction score
yeah i have heard that doing from books is far more important.. how is mcat english? apart from the synonyms we have to prepare

Its quite easy. But don't underestimate it as the grammar they use is also one that has to be rote learned. Last year, I made most mistakes in the English section compared to the sciences.

Reaction score

bhai hamei bhee papers dei dei :p

ham bhee kissi becharay ghareeb ke maddad kar dein

Reaction score
heres form my current experience, kips may not have the best test sessions, BUT the teachers and the mcqs they make u write in class, plus the additional help they offer is really good! plus its super easy to slip in a few tests from kips :p and im talking about kips, the 30 A branch

Reaction score
can anyone guide me about which academy has better tests? star or kips, which are more precise for mcat.. and if anyone has those tests, then can i have those without joining the test sessions?

Star and KIPS, in Johar Town are both same for preparation.

Reaction score
You serious bro? I heard KIPS leak questions from MCAT in their last full session tests.