• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Start discussion for Economics P-32(doubtful questions and answers posted)

Reaction score
tell me what do u mean by TC of producing 5 units of output? does ur answer comes like this: TC of producing first, second, third, fourth and fifth units of output....MC was given for 1,2,3,4 and 5 units. TC=mc1+mc2+mc3+mc4+mc5+TFC.

I am saying we needed to find out the fc ..thats it..and we just had to add fc in mc to get tc of producing 5 units ..

Reaction score
I am saying we needed to find out the fc ..thats it..and we just had to add fc in mc to get tc of producing 5 units ..
if u did that , it means u just added up the MC of 5th unit and TFC which means u found the TC of the 5th unit. but the question stated TC of producing all 5 units of output which means u have to add up all the MC first and then add the TFC.:)

Reaction score
Most of the answers are wrong.. Please dont post stuff like these as your making life hard for alot of people. Also, please stop trying to prove how ur answer is right even when you know its wrong.. For god sake, please move on.. :/

well its true....she gave me a heart attack......
i am relax after know that her answer were wrong....