• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Starting Revision for Pak. Studies paper 1? Join me!

Reaction score
If anyone is gonna start revision for O' Level History to appear in May/June 2014....please join me here!

Reaction score
If anyone is gonna start revision for O' Level History to appear in May/June 2014....please join me here!
hi!! i'm hoping to revise thoroughly for pak st and islamiyat too, what is your plan to ace the exams?

Reaction score
same is here...i'm also taking Islamiat and Pk. Studies. My plan is that I revise both subjects at least once before mid-March. We'll revise each chapter each day, then post questions and answer them here! what do you say?
If you agree we'll start revision as soon as possible! Already the time is too short!

Reaction score
I want to start a revision too. Exams are just two months away :'( I don't know have prepared nothing please help me Suggest me a plan so I can complete this all till mid of march too. :D

Reaction score
same is here...i'm also taking Islamiat and Pk. Studies. My plan is that I revise both subjects at least once before mid-March. We'll revise each chapter each day, then post questions and answer them here! what do you say?
If you agree we'll start revision as soon as possible! Already the time is too short!
Sounds good to me. So i started the first chapter Aurangzeb and i also made a chronology(list of dates) According to my teacher, dates earn us a better mark in history. So my plan included memorizing dates through flash cards and then attempting relevant questions. That helps GREATLY. What are you doing?