• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement of entry

Reaction score
No i live in karachi!! Email them ur details of registration and ur home number and they will contact u after some time !

Reaction score
No i live in karachi!! Email them ur details of registration and ur home number and they will contact u after some time !
I mailed them but they didnt reply :( so I called them and they told me that they will be sending them soon.

Reaction score
They will reply but after some time ! They didnot reply me aswell but i sent them my phone number so they called me !!

Reaction score
They will reply but after some time ! They didnot reply me aswell but i sent them my phone number so they called me !!
I called them again today and they picked up (thanks to God) and they asked me for my number and other stuff but then in the evening they called me again and told me that they havent received my registration form and then he said that i have to send them my registration form again ( by email) within half an hour. So i sent them again but it took me like an hour to gather all the stuff and scan them. They havent replied me till now but i hope that they will. Please pray for me.

Reaction score
Yeah okay IA u will receive it dw !! And They reply a little late to emails so wit till tmwrw evening !!

Reaction score
I called them again today and they picked up (thanks to God) and they asked me for my number and other stuff but then in the evening they called me again and told me that they havent received my registration form and then he said that i have to send them my registration form again ( by email) within half an hour. So i sent them again but it took me like an hour to gather all the stuff and scan them. They havent replied me till now but i hope that they will. Please pray for me.
And did u get ur statement yet ?

Reaction score
And did u get ur statement yet ?
Not yet but i will get it tomorrow. I asked my school headmaster in this matter and he helped me out by contacting the regional director. Then the council guys told me that i will have to take it from royal palm (lahore) tomorrow as the council is closed. Did you get yours?

Reaction score
Not yet but i will get it tomorrow. I asked my school headmaster in this matter and he helped me out by contacting the regional director. Then the council guys told me that i will have to take it from royal palm (lahore) tomorrow as the council is closed. Did you get yours?
When is ur paper? Did u receive it ??