• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement of Results

Reaction score
Hi, guys
If anyone knows, do the grades for individual papers appear on the statement of results?

Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry for a silly question, but how one can make sure that the provisional result for A-level subject is not a compensatory AS level grade? =)

Reaction score
"A candidate who has been entered for international A Level but not reached the standard of a grade E will be awarded a compensatory international AS Level in this subject"
How do one check that by looking at provisional results)

Reaction score
"A candidate who has been entered for international A Level but not reached the standard of a grade E will be awarded a compensatory international AS Level in this subject"
How do one check that by looking at provisional results)
bro still didnt get it :/
infact im hearing for the first time about 'standard of a grade E will be awarded a compensatory international AS Level in this subject"

Reaction score
bro still didnt get it :/
infact im hearing for the first time about 'standard of a grade E will be awarded a compensatory international AS Level in this subject"
That's OK =) thanks, bro

Reaction score
and if i am not wrong the grades in Alevels are based on AS and A2 result ....and the final grade grades for Alevels are written on the certificate that we get after A2 pprs ........was this thing u were asking before ?????

Reaction score
Not really. Suppose Y took 1 AS and 3 A levels. How are they distinguishable(AS from A) on the provisional results list?

Reaction score
for eg you got A grade in AS so it will be written as Mathematics (a)
and then in ur Alevels u got overall A grade then Mathematics (A*)

now i hope you have understood :p

Reaction score
What about provisional results slip? It is written for example as A(a)
Sorry, bro, I think, I annoyed you =)