• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

STATISTICS 4040 need help

Reaction score
I WANT TO GET AN A* or a DISTINCTION and need help of teachers and already appeared students to guide me to do this that
I HAVE SABEEEH SHERAZI BOOK AND MIRZA ZAHEER PP

ABM

Reaction score
I WANT TO GET AN A* or a DISTINCTION and need help of teachers and already appeared students to guide me to do this that
I HAVE SABEEEH SHERAZI BOOK AND MIRZA ZAHEER PP

TRY Abdul Waris Statistics if you have problem solving past papers.

Sir Abdul Basit Mianoor
Experienced and Renowned teacher of O levels at Orient Collegiate
Classes of Economics, Business Studies, Maths and Accounts starting from 1st September 2013 and of Statistics 1st December 2013 hurry up call now 0321-3890420 or vist www.facebook.com/abdulbasitmianoor

G-1 Al-Rehman square Opp.Sharfabad Govt school, Near Abid Mirath Kabab House Karachi

Attachments

• my pamplet.jpg
    my pamplet.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • my pamplet.jpg
    my pamplet.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Personal Handout.jpg
    Personal Handout.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 7
  • map.JPG
    map.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Buy the book by Dean James Chalmers (endorsed by CIE). Also, complete as many past papers as you possibly can. A day or two before your exam, try to go through the papers you attempted, and note the mistakes you made, so that you don't repeat them. Also, I found the notes I've attached VERY helpful while revising.
Best of luck!

Attachments

• O Level - Statistics Notes.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 27