• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Paper 62 AND ITS gt!

Reaction score
I wrote in an incredibly unappealing handwriting. I'm just hoping they understand what I've said and don't penalize me for that.

Reaction score
I wrote in an incredibly unappealing handwriting. I'm just hoping they understand what I've said and don't penalize me for that.
they don't check your handwriting! your handwriting does not appeal to them your answer does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
they don't check your handwriting! your handwriting does not appeal to them your answer does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if my handwriting isn't legible in the first place, how am I supposed to expect them to understand my answers? :p

Now, it wasn't that bad, i'm just exaggerating it

Reaction score
haha if they see 2 for a 5 they you are surely gone :p
Dude, I thought I posted the handwriting thing on the Economics' thread. Your name was there in both places so I thought this was it. I was referring to the Economics paper for my handwriting, not stats :p

Reaction score
Dude, I thought I posted the handwriting thing on the Economics' thread. Your name was there in both places so I thought this was it. I was referring to the Economics paper for my handwriting, not stats :p
well if you write fixed exchange rate and they see mixed exchange rate! you have got a hell on the paper :p