• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Paper 62 -- How was it?!

Reaction score
for Q2 yu will get ECF :) dnt worry !!
my paper was good hamdullilah
except for Q1 ..i only calculated Standard deviation nd mean but then culdnt finish the Q so 4 marks lost there
im not sure abt my answer to Q7 last part if i had to multiply or add !! i multiplied
for Q 6 last part i did P(wrapped*wrapped*unwrapped*unwrapped) * 6 << with decreasing the total due to no replacement ofcourcse :)
q2 silly mistake there were 3 columns ryt??in one of them i got a wrong probability due to my stupidity guys what do u think how many marks will i loose in that part is there ecf rule if i got a wrong probability and i have found the mean is there a possibility to get a mark for estimation?? and also 6 question last part due silly mistake i didn't read that without replacement thing otherwise i would get 4 marks over there and also in last question last part i know i am getting wrong probability but got one of the probability ryt so can i score 1-2 marks for that???wbu?

Reaction score
for Q2 yu will get ECF :) dnt worry !!
my paper was good hamdullilah
except for Q1 ..i only calculated Standard deviation nd mean but then culdnt finish the Q so 4 marks lost there
im not sure abt my answer to Q7 last part if i had to multiply or add !! i multiplied
for Q 6 last part i did P(wrapped*wrapped*unwrapped*unwrapped) * 6 << with decreasing the total due to no replacement ofcourcse :)
did they really ask us to calculate for s.d in q1????i think they just asked to find mean and sum(x-x)^2 ryt???what do u expect how much max marks u will loose and what do u think about this years gt for math if i get like 69/75 in p1 and 33/50 in p6 will i get an A??

Reaction score
what do u expect how much max marks u will loose and what do u think about this years gt for math if i get like 69/75 in p1 and 33/50 in p6 will i get an A??
in stats i think ill b getting +45 inshallah :)
as for math altho it was easy but i messed up so ill b getting 60-63 :(
idk i hope yu get an A..but odds r, yu do :)

Reaction score
in stats i think ill b getting +45 inshallah :)
as for math altho it was easy but i messed up so ill b getting 60-63 :(
idk i hope yu get an A..but odds r, yu do :)
Inshallah we all will pass with good grades u r tensed because of p1 and i am because p6 lol!!okay one question did they really ask us to calculate for s.d in q1????i think they just asked to find mean and sum(x-x)^2 ryt???

Reaction score
It was fine with me.. I dont think I will loose more than 10 marks..
I found the question easy,, but did some silly mistakes

-From Nepal!

Reaction score
they didnt rly ask for SD no :)
guys with 43/50 in stats
nd 60/75 in maths
wat r my chances of getting an A?

Reaction score
It was a very good paper :D I think p1 and and p6 were the only papers that I did well in the rest It was all crap :/. Hoping to get an A :/

Reaction score
but it doesn't matter whether i get a B in stats and A in pure maths i will get overall an A?
Yeah you don't need to have an A in both components to get an overall A. It just matters on how well you did overall. Someone could get like full marks in P1 and have a C in another paper, but could still end up having an A.

Reaction score
Yeah you don't need to have an A in both components to get an overall A. It just matters on how well you did overall. Someone could get like full marks in P1 and have a C in another paper, but could still end up having an A.
with
60./75 in P1
nd 43/50 in stats
is there hope for an A?

Reaction score
thanxx