• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Paper 62

Reaction score
The paper was much easier than previous years in so many ways, for example the box and whiskers was simple, probability question was like free marks, it wasn't flooded with distribution questions. Pretty straight forward answers, I'll expect it to have a GT of at least 40, its not going less than that.

Reaction score
The paper was much easier than previous years in so many ways, for example the box and whiskers was simple, probability question was like free marks, it wasn't flooded with distribution questions. Pretty straight forward answers, I'll expect it to have a GT of at least 40, its not going less than that.
Distribution questions are straightforward in the sense that their method is the same. So practice se they can be done. This time the distribution question WAS a little tricky and more probability questions mean more people getting less marks. I am expecting 45+ but what I judged from how OTHER people did their paper, I wont expect the gt to be that high. It will be around 36 or so

Reaction score
Could anybody PM me the exact values of the probability distribution table? The values used in the question and the values of Y. And how they solved it.
Would be much appreciated. :)