• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stats Paper Discussion

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
For bar chart we had to make Sub divided component barr chart not percentage bar chart..=D
no we had to make a percentage sectional bar chart..it clearly said to make a sectional/component bar chart representing the percentages..

Reaction score
Dude percentages sirf humein confuse karne ke liye nikalwai thi...i looked at da question around 10 times and it said sectional component bar chart...
u can check from any book that percentage bar chart is neva called component bar chart...
So i m damn sure dat i ve done it correctly=D

Reaction score
nah man..they then said ke "representing the percentages" so we had to make the percentage one..how can u represent the percentages with a normal component chart :S

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
Dude percentages sirf humein confuse karne ke liye nikalwai thi...i looked at da question around 10 times and it said sectional component bar chart...
u can check from any book that percentage bar chart is neva called component bar chart...
So i m damn sure dat i ve done it correctly=D
This time ur are wrong

Reaction score
i BET i am not u know i wasted 7 mins jus thinking for dis question...
I swear i read it so many times it was written sectional component...
Ab agr kahi pe bhi ye likha hoga na ke sectional component is percentage wala so mujhe btado...
but likha tou yehi tha..
ager confrm karna hai ke sectioanl component ka kya matlab tou apne teacher se puch lo..
nd u knw wat mujhe eik aur baat yad aii Sectinal component ka component was written in bold which gaved a more clear indication...=P

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
i BET i am not u know i wasted 7 mins jus thinking for dis question...
I swear i read it so many times it was written sectional component...
Ab agr kahi pe bhi ye likha hoga na ke sectional component is percentage wala so mujhe btado...
but likha tou yehi tha..
ager confrm karna hai ke sectioanl component ka kya matlab tou apne teacher se puch lo..
nd u knw wat mujhe eik aur baat yad aii Sectinal component ka component was written in bold which gaved a more clear indication...=P

It was also written that represent the percentages calculated in (ii) so how can we represent it on the sectional component bar chart???

Reaction score
It was notttt written repressent da percentages it was jus written represent da data through a sectional component bar chartt....
Percentage calculation was only written in part i)...
Jab ppaer ayega na tou dekh lena...
Der's no point arguin wid over dat question coz i paid my extremem attention to it

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
It was notttt written repressent da percentages it was jus written represent da data through a sectional component bar chartt....
Percentage calculation was only written in part i)...
Jab ppaer ayega na tou dekh lena...
Der's no point arguin wid over dat question coz i paid my extremem attention to it

In this case i can BET that it was written to represent the percentages......

Reaction score
The whole question was:
On the grid below,draw a sectional component bar chart to represent the percentages calculated in (ii)..

Reaction score
can anyone tell abt the standard deviation's question .. whther or not we can tell that sd would change ???

Reaction score
adnanj said:
can anyone tell abt the standard deviation's question .. whther or not we can tell that sd would change ???
dont discuss any qs now.sirf tension mein isafa ho ga
I was also taking tension for my islamiat paper but end up with an A*.Only PRAY FROM ALLAH .HE WILL NOT MAKE U UNHAPPY ON 24 JAN

Reaction score
could anyone tell me what is the policy of examiner
if some one attempts all of the 5 questions in Section B
of Statistics paper..

Will he/she neglect the last question or neglect the question
with lowest score????

pls do rply

Reaction score
I read in Pakistan studies examiner report that the qs with the lowest marks is neglected.Dont Know abt statistics.the instructions on the first page tells that " do not attempt more than 4 qs in section B" .But if u have then i think with the lowest marks will be neglected.