• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Straight A*'s

Reaction score
Islamiat: A*
Pakistan Studies: A
Accounts: B
my straight a*s dream has just vanished away but now i will be appearing for 7 subjects Insha Allah in may june. please give me tips so that i improve and get 7 A*'s in may june session Insha Allah.

Reaction score
my straight a*s dream has just vanished away but now i will be appearing for 7 subjects Insha Allah in may june. please give me tips so that i improve and get 7 A*'s in may june session Insha Allah.
try not wasting time, and yh study hard!

Reaction score

If you want to get good grades then its very important for you to go out and play......that keeps your mind active....so from now on play cricket like misbah-ul-haq and you'll stay cool........dont forget to use clear for men that helps you keep cool during the play......hope I helped :DD