• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

STUDYING IN SUMMER VACATIONS!!!

Reaction score
I m in the first year of o levels and i m very confused. what is the best way for studying for o levels. i have these three months holidays. plz tell me how to utilise these three months vacation.

Reaction score
I m in the first year of o levels and i m very confused. what is the best way for studying for o levels. i have these three months holidays. plz tell me how to utilise these three months vacation.

HONESTLY i was in your place last year and theres nothing you should do except RELAX. cuz next year half of these summers will go with CIEs and half in tension for the result and its gonna be that way for the next few years. this summer is enjoment summer. party is the order of the day.
just complete vacation homework if you have any (i didnt even do that -_- cuz noone cares)
or if you REALLY wanna do something good, take an extra subject like statistics , many of my friends gave it in o1 and i was like you guys crazy? we just started and youre thinking of giving this subject ? but in 3 months you can complete the syllabus and after gicing a paper in oct/nov you'll be waaayyy more confident next may , (i know cuz my friends were and i was just freaking out -.-)

Reaction score
HONESTLY i was in your place last year and theres nothing you should do except RELAX. cuz next year half of these summers will go with CIEs and half in tension for the result and its gonna be that way for the next few years. this summer is enjoment summer. party is the order of the day.
just complete vacation homework if you have any (i didnt even do that -_- cuz noone cares)
or if you REALLY wanna do something good, take an extra subject like statistics , many of my friends gave it in o1 and i was like you guys crazy? we just started and youre thinking of giving this subject ? but in 3 months you can complete the syllabus and after gicing a paper in oct/nov you'll be waaayyy more confident next may , (i know cuz my friends were and i was just freaking out -.-)
i already have extra subjects ICT admath sociology and eng lit so i dont think i want to take any other becuz i think thts enough becuz of these extra subject i want to prepare something beforehand...

Reaction score

Exactly.
Zoya Shahab, the next 3 years are going to be very tough.
Just Relax for now!

Reaction score
i already have extra subjects ICT admath sociology and eng lit so i dont think i want to take any other becuz i think thts enough becuz of these extra subject i want to prepare something beforehand...

O___O___O___O___O___O___O___O :eek: