• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUBJECT CHOICE???

Reaction score
I am currently taking these subjects:
English Lang
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Urdu A
Pak studies
Islmaiat
Admaths
English literature
I am really good at maths...
I m currently in grade 9 so next year my school is offering sociology and environmental sciences. I want to opt for sociology but one of my friend says that it is hard to get a grade in this subject so I m confused. Should I go for it or not?

NIM

Reaction score
if u r doin all these subjects den do it half at the end of grade 9 or in grade 10 oct/nov and half at and end of grade 10, and i guess if u do half half u can opt fr sociology, i know its hard but still u can do it... :p

Reaction score
I am currently taking these subjects:
English Lang
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Urdu A
Pak studies
Islmaiat
Admaths
English literature
I am really good at maths...
I m currently in grade 9 so next year my school is offering sociology and environmental sciences. I want to opt for sociology but one of my friend says that it is hard to get a grade in this subject so I m confused. Should I go for it or not?

:eek:Arent 10 subjects enough?!?!?!though if you have made up your mind I would recommend Sociology.Hope you perform well(y)