• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject Help?

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Iam a commerce student,My subjects are Business studies,Accounts,ECO and Add Maths.Is Add maths an Optional Subject?
I Find It a bit Diffcult,Can I Replace it with ICT(Information and Communication Techonology).Is ICT a O level Subject? :unknown:
Please Help Iam a bit Confused! :fool: :O:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hello!

Yes, it is. No, IGCSE provides it only. Go for Add Maths or both!

Reaction score
stick with it mate it will help u later on do Add maths it will take some understanding but you will remember the days when ur math starts becoming difficult that Add maths did help u when u look at those who didnt take and will be sufferring a little !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
stick with it mate it will help u later on do Add maths it will take some understanding but you will remember the days when ur math starts becoming difficult that Add maths did help u when u look at those who didnt take and will be sufferring a little !
You are right! Maths was diffcult,Since Add maths came Maths became Esay!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:

Yea..., obviously a good option.