• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject requirement for Computer Science

Reaction score
From what i know GIKI wants phy maths chemistry as subjects. Computing has more value
Ok what about in karachi im really confused
My subject combination in a levels
Phy
maths
Aict
I 've heard that they don't consider AICT as a subject :O

Reaction score
Ok what about in karachi im really confused
My subject combination in a levels
Phy
maths
Aict
I 've heard that they don't consider AICT as a subject :O
Its like this for equilance to inter science you need phy chem maths. All universities that require equilance to 65% for admission means are wanting you to take phy chem maths. I have computing also which also they dont consider :3

Reaction score
Its like this for equilance to inter science you need phy chem maths. All universities that require equilance to 65% for admission means are wanting you to take phy chem maths. I have computing also which also they dont consider :3
then which uni's will accept us :/ really worried

Reaction score
but in equivalence it's written instead of chem .. computer science :p

Reaction score
not sure but one is LUMS my cousin was in the same pickle cause he also droped chem but luckily got ito LUMS. You can go to commerce though handsomely

Reaction score
thats just it you have to take it as it it Pak :3
A) GCE ‘A’ Level and Equivalent:

GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level are considered equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC/Intermediate) subject to meeting the specified requirement for various stream/groups as under:

i) Pre-Medical Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects (including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and three ‘A’ levels (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum E Grade.

ii) Pre-Engineering Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects (including English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Biology/Computer Studies) and three ‘A’ level subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with minimum E Grade.

iii) General Science Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects with three ‘A’ level subjects

iv) Humanities Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects including English and Mathematics with three ‘A’ level subjects.

Reaction score
A) GCE ‘A’ Level and Equivalent:

GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level are considered equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC/Intermediate) subject to meeting the specified requirement for various stream/groups as under:

i) Pre-Medical Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects (including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and three ‘A’ levels (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum E Grade.

ii) Pre-Engineering Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects (including English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Biology/Computer Studies) and three ‘A’ level subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with minimum E Grade.

iii) General Science Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects with three ‘A’ level subjects

iv) Humanities Group: Eight/five ‘O’ level subjects including English and Mathematics with three ‘A’ level subjects.
thats what I said :)