• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subjects to choose for a levels.URGENT!!!

Reaction score
hey! I am going to do my A levels and am aimind to do arcturial sciences. My o levels grades are straight 8 As in sciences. Now I am opting for business, economics, accounting, maths, and thinking skills. Is this the right choice?PLEASE HELP!

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
NO! a level eco is tough. If you didnt give olevel addmaths, then alevel math is VERY TOUGH

Take the usual sciences phy,chem,bio. Equivalenec ke liye only 3 of these count for MCAT. For ECAT phy,chem, math (if you are applying in punjab though). Get a 2400 on SAT2, apply to NUST on basis of SAT. A 2350 or so wont work. Or you could give the NUST entry test which is completely fsc based.

Reaction score
for acturial sciences (i dont think economics is a must, maths is necessary) but do check with your counsellor and your university

Reaction score
Even I am confusedd, i do not want Geo but for math I need Geo.. so do I do :/

Reaction score
I heard the markers in CIE O levels for arts and science fields are diiferent. Is it true?

Reaction score
that combination is very strange for the school to outline

ive no clue about the markers