• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sugessitions for tomorrows Biology P2.!

Reaction score
This are the possible topics for 2moro.!

1. Difference between Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic ; Plant/animal cell.
2. Questions on Lipids, triglycerides, pospholipids.
3. Relationship between structure and function of Haemoglobin and Collagen.
4. Question on thermal and solvent properties of water.
5. Effect of temperature, enzyme conc. , substrate conc. on enzymes.
6. Roles of components of cellmembrane ; questions on facilated diffussion and active transport.
7. Questions on mitosis and cytokinesis on animal cell, read cell mutations also
8. Transpiration of plants, movement of water in plant (including symplast and apoplast)
9. Components of blood vessels and blood including their function, Tissufluid and lymph
10. Effect of tar. nicotin and CO. Lung cancer, Prevention of CHD.
11. HIV and measels transmission, cause, prevention, eradication. How antiboitics work.
12. Structure function of antibodies.Complete nitogen cycle.

However don't completely rely on it, it is just a suggestion based on my analysis of past papers.!

Regards,
BanglarBagh :good:

Reaction score
well u c i am quiet sure abut my predictions but u shuld have a gud knowledge regarding the entire syllabus.! :)

Reaction score
lol i am gvin AS dis tym and suggsted / gave out suggstons for the first tym..!! and alhamdulillah 85% and above came form here..!!
newys i'll surely suggst for a level but nxt year..!!! ha ha ha..!!