• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestions for XtremePapers!

Reaction score
Umarfb said:
fasih58 said:
Umarfb said:
@fasih58 did i ever ask for your comment on my suggestion??? and by the way, it has been the weakness of our nation since ages that we don't think long term !!!! and perhaps the same weakness is present in u!!!

I want to remind u that still we are not a nation as u mentined and i highlighted...............just because of people like u............ WHO LOVE CRITICISM........................ :mrgreen: MIND IT........[/quo
keep ur silly and dumb comments to yourself!!! u don't need to publicize your kiddish sence oh humour baeby!!!!
baloon head,

Reaction score
Okay this is no quarrel sorting out place go some where else and sort out ur differences perhaps PM use that.

Reaction score
Hey I have another suggestion !! how about adding poll to XPF !! like if someone want answer in yes or no then it will be easy for him to know the majority !!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
yeah and in which we can filter msgs of 1 person...and all that!!
This function is already available!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no i meant like search msgs of a single person!!

that filter is available for the incoming msgs but not the ones already in the inbox ;)

Reaction score
An important one : block list. You can block anyone particular from messaging you, so this way that user can't pm you, the rest can.