• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestions for XtremePapers!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
actully all the paperz r worth practice aand eachh yr country will have different variant paper!

Reaction score
if you guys use orbit downloader, you can download all the past papers at the same time by clicking "downlaod all by orbit downlaoder"
it's really easy and the software is free.

Reaction score
@Arlery... So is Internet Download Manager and every other downloading software.. And you have this option for all downloading softwares.. :)

Reaction score
hmmm....yeah , sorry forgot that part. but i think that really solves the downloading part, since anyone can download all the past papers at the same time right?

Reaction score
Yeah! You can right click and choose download all the links from the page. There will be some useless files but you can uncheck them.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well i have a suggestion...actually...this was given by a member on XPF...and i'm posting it here ;)

there shud be a like/dislike option..what do u think ?? :cool:

Reaction score
HAHAHA! My suggestion. Definitely, remove the thanks button and put on a like button. No dislike button, though.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
having a thanks button as well isnt a bad option :p we can have both ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
With a "LIKE" button..
Also there should be a "Writing Pencil Tool" option...At times, one feels the need of a 'free-hand' pencil type thing.. just for the sake of further explanation!

Reaction score
@Nibz. That's really a nice idea. I would really love to see that. It will be something really complicated to be programmed, but is worth a try.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Thank You!
Come up with other ideas also.. who knows, which idea "is programmed" by Planetmaster!!

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
dragoninja98 said:
like button !
Can you please elaborate what you mean here?

salmanpakrocks said:
yeah a like button should also be present..
Can you please elaborate what you mean here?
well we were talking about a button which is present in Facebook! That way we can like the best thread or even post!
P.S thanks button is also great you can add like button along it !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
I have a great IDEA !!! Please update the P.M centre of user to a newer version in which search option for specific message is also available !! :) thanks in advance !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah and in which we can filter msgs of 1 person...and all that!!