• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUMMER PLANS :D

Reaction score
I'M JUST GONNA SIT BACK AND RELAX AFTER JUNE CUZ MY LIL SIS WOULD BE HAVING HER FINALS AND I HAVE TO HELP HER PREPARE
AFTER THAT INSHA'ALLAH'AZ'AWAJALLAH I MIGHT BE GOING TO KSA FOR UMRA AND THEN TO PK INSHA'ALLAH'AZ'AWAJALLAH TO STUDY FOR AS LEVEL AND LOOK FOR A COLLEGE IN PK LIVE IN A DORM :{
AND THEN THE STORY OF MY LIFE BEGINS :D

Reaction score
Yup. You too?
yup karachi. which area? if lyari dont reply :p
I'M JUST GONNA SIT BACK AND RELAX AFTER JUNE CUZ MY LIL SIS WOULD BE HAVING HER FINALS AND I HAVE TO HELP HER PREPARE
AFTER THAT INSHA'ALLAH'AZ'AWAJALLAH I MIGHT BE GOING TO KSA FOR UMRA AND THEN TO PK INSHA'ALLAH'AZ'AWAJALLAH TO STUDY FOR AS LEVEL AND LOOK FOR A COLLEGE IN PK LIVE IN A DORM :{
AND THEN THE STORY OF MY LIFE BEGINS :D
*yawns* boring :p

Reaction score
So you're not actually in Korea? :p Or are you?

I'm also a non-arab brought up in an Arab country.

We should have an online community just for non-arabs in arab countries haha!
Gawddddddddddd me and KOREA :p buhahahahaha that location is because I love korea :p <3
well Woooow that's amazing sis ... then what about Abdullah???? was he also with u???? I miss him a lot .. do convey my regards to him okey :D
and Im brought up in KSA .....
Hahahahah true much sis :D

Reaction score
Gawddddddddddd me and KOREA :p buhahahahaha that location is because I love korea :p <3
well Woooow that's amazing sis ... then what about Abdullah???? was he also with u???? I miss him a lot .. do convey my regards to him okey :D
and Im brought up in KSA .....
Hahahahah true much sis :D

Hahahah lol! Mhmm I've been brouht up in Oman :D do you speak fluent arabic then? I can understand arabic as ita spoken but can only put a few words together to form a broken sentence lol!

Errr I dont know any abdullah, the only abdullah I do know is 7 years old lol.

Reaction score
Hahahah lol! Mhmm I've been brouht up in Oman :D do you speak fluent arabic then? I can understand arabic as ita spoken but can only put a few words together to form a broken sentence lol!

Errr I dont know any abdullah, the only abdullah I do know is 7 years old lol.

yes sis I do :D ... that's true atimes I even get stuck in some words but Allhamdulilah so far I speak good :D
OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ..... gawdddddd im so stupid .. I got confused between one of my frnds user name :p
sorry sis im extremely sorry ...
I actually have a xpc frnd whoz name is Ayesha babur and her user name is also Ayesha b .. so u bth confused me :O im sorry .....lolz xP
Awwwwwww is that ur nephew>???? :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: LMAO