• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Supernatural

Reaction score
Lol, i am not.
I am just giving a reasonable argument that something that might or might not exist, can not be proved to not exist. :p
What is the proof of them not existing?
dude... how do u prove something to NOT be there??
Innocent until proven guilty... we are right in saying they do not exist UNTIL there is sufficient proof that they DO exist!!

Reaction score
Lol, i am not.
I am just giving a reasonable argument that something that might or might not exist, can not be proved to not exist. :p
What is the proof of them not existing?

Our religion. Whatever exists in this world has already been told to us. Besides, there is nothing such as immortality. Only Allah s.w.t is immortal. Considering something else as immortal is not permissible to us.

Reaction score
Our religion. Whatever exists in this world has already been told to us. Besides, there is nothing such as immortality. Only Allah s.w.t is immortal. Considering something else as immortal is not permissible to us.
There may be mortal vampires you know, just blood suckers.

Reaction score

Who said that Vampires are immortal?
There are different definitions of Vampirism.

Reaction score

''Whatever exists in this world has already been told to us.'' Not really.
New creatures, new insects are being discovered every day. Science is progressing. Technology is being developed. New Micro-organisms are being discovered. Not everything that exists has been told to us. There is a lot we don't know. Only Allah knows Everything.

Reaction score
''Whatever exists in this world has already been told to us.'' Not really.
New creatures, new insects are being discovered every day. Science is progressing. Technology is being developed. New Micro-organisms are being discovered. Not everything that exists has been told to us. There is a lot we don't know. Only Allah knows Everything.

I am not talking about every animal. But whatever we need to know, has been told to us. There can't be the possibility of a totally different creature which survives by sucking blood which is condemned in our religion.

Reaction score
I am not talking about every animal. But whatever we need to know, has been told to us. There can't be the possibility of a totally different creature which survives by sucking blood which is condemned in our religion.

Maybe, the existence of Vampires is something we don't need to know.
But the possibility of their existence can't be ruled out.

Btw, Vampires are not immortal. That is just what the Vampire Diaries says. If you look up the definition of Vampire, immortality is never mentioned.
As i said variations are there.

Reaction score

Btw, Vampires are not immortal. That is just what the Vampire Diaries says. If you look up the definition of Vampire, immortality is never mentioned.
Nabeel.Ahmad Can you unlock your page to me

Reaction score

If they exist, why don't they appear before us? Why do they only appear sometimes as shown on those stupid websites?

Reaction score
If they exist, why don't they appear before us? Why do they only appear sometimes as shown on those stupid websites?

Not everything that exists needs to make an appearance before you.

Maybe, they have appeared before people. There have been real sightings, you know. Why would a vampire come to an urban city? Even if they exist, they live in areas which are deserted.
This isn't mystic falls where the Vampires would come and roam with humans.

Reaction score
Not everything that exists needs to make an appearance before you.

Maybe, they have appeared before people. There have been real sightings, you know. Why would a vampire come to an urban city? Even if they exist, they live in areas which are deserted.
This isn't mystic falls where the Vampires would come and roam with humans.

So you believe on those sightings? :eek:

To EXIST, they need to feed on blood. But, do we find people killed brutally with bite marks?

Reaction score
So you believe on those sightings? :eek:

To EXIST, they need to feed on blood. But, do we find people killed brutally with bite marks?

It's just imagination. Why should i embed in my mind the fact that they don't exist?

Did people believe in making telephone calls across the world in 512 A.D?
Such a concept, was laughed at, then.
It was considered Impossible. And telephones didn't exist.
Today, making video calls all over the world is a mere click away.

I never restrict my imagination.

''Imagination is more important than knowledge'' - Albert Einstein. :p

We are not supernatural researchers, so we can not make a ruling about their existence.
Maybe, a 100 years from now, Vampires might be discovered as a new specie. We never know what happens next.

Reaction score
I think that supernatural which includes Draculas,vampires and witches is just your imagination...If you study them deeply on internet you find that they just started as myths but people become more firm in their existence and now some of us thinks that they exist in reality....People in the past were very superstitious and uneducated so due to this they related every event with some kind of self-made myth...