• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teachers in Karachi

Reaction score
Hi! I need to know the best teachers in karachi for:
Accounts
Economics
Business Studies
Additional Mathematics
English
Computer Studies

And i want to give sociology as an extra subject this october. Can you suggest me a teacher who will prepare me for sociology in these two months.

Reaction score
sir zuberi for economic and accounts nadeem for account sir ali bhai for bussiness studies sir salman for for computer miss hina 4r add maths and sociology

Reaction score
So where do these teachers teach? I am primarily looking for teachers in either Clifton or Defence. And when do their classes start and end i.e September to May.

Reaction score
Hey dude sir rizwan nd abdul hafeez kindly inke contact numbers nd places they teach...
pls A.S.AP

Reaction score
sir rizwan in fahims school evening institution and other in ja institute in jauhar and wahaj husiien has also good facility ma numba iz 03432037669 i will provde u any information possible afta 9 th november exam

Reaction score
Sir Javed is the good teacher of maths and add maths. His contact no. is 0333-3893895.

Reaction score
m3hdi *n3No* said:
sir rizwan in fahims school evening institution and other in ja institute in jauhar and wahaj husiien has also good facility ma numba iz 03432037669 i will provde u any information possible afta 9 th november exam
Dude sir rizwan is for cehmistry not biology